As of 6:00 am, August 7, 2012
- The Southwest Monsoon (Habagat) continues to be enhanced by the Severe Tropical Storm located Northeast of Taiwan and outside the Philippine Area of Responsibility. About 90% chance of moderate to heavy rainfall (7.5-15 mm per hour) is expected to continue.
Areas under State of Calamity
- NCR: Navotas City, Brgys in Valenzuela City: Arkong Bato, Balangkas, Bisig, Coloong, Dalandanan, Isla, Mabolo, Malanday, Malinta, Palasan, Pariancillo Villa, Pasolo, Poblacion, Polo, Rincon, Tagalag, Vientereales, Wawang Pulo, Linguna & Marula
- Region I: Brgys Hacienda, Portic & Cayanga – Bugallon, Pangasinan
- Region III:Obando, Bulacan
- Region IVA: Mabitac, Laguna; Bacoor, Tanza, Ternate, Rosario, Kawit, Naic, Cavite City in Cavite, San Luis and Lemery Batangas, Noveleta, Cavite
- Region IVB: San Jose, Occidental Mindoro
- Region VI:Valladolid, Negros Occidental, Lauan and Culasi, Antique
- A total of 211,185 families or 949,051 persons were affected in 1,266 barangays, 152 municipalities, and 28 cities in the 35 provinces of Regions I, II, III, IV-A, IV-B, V, VI, VIII, IX, X XI,XII, CAR and NCR.
- 4,323 families or 19,972 persons are served in 91 evacuation centers while 53,865 families or 248,865 persons are served outside evacuation centers.
- 53 dead (mostly from drowning)
- 5 missing
- 35 injured
- 144 rescued (mostly fisher folks)
Status of Roads and Bridges
- A total of 88 roads are affected in Regions I, III, IV-A,IV-B,VI,CAR, and NCR.
- 3 bridges are not passable in Regions II, and IV-B.
- 8 cities in NCR;
- 3 municipalities in Region I;
- 15 municipalities in Region III;
- 1 municipality in Region IV-A.
Status of Dams (Dam - Current Level/Normal High Water Level)
- Angat - 203.92 / 210.00
- Ipo - 101.10 / 100.80 (2 gates open)
- La Mesa - 80.54 / 80.15
- Ambuklao - 751.72 / 752.00 (2 gates open)
- Binga - 574.32 / 575.00 (3 gates open)
- San Roque - 283.36 / 280.00 (2 gates open)
- Pantabangan - 207.95 / 221.00
- Magat - 191.42 / 190.00
- Caliraya - 287.27 / 288.00
- The total estimated cost of damages for all sectors amount to P411,861,972.20
- A total of P18,330,877.69 worth of assistance has been provided by DSWD, LGUs and NGOs.
- There were 8,443 reported damaged houses wherein 1,246 were completely destroyed.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE
- A total of 202 personnel, 14 vehicles and 14 sea crafts were deployed in various areas in Metro Manila.
- nickijingkay likes this
- servantdaughter reblogged this from govph and added:
- govph posted this